Before your first appointment at Freya Fertility, we recommend you to have a variety of blood tests and a couple of other tests done.
Most of the blood tests and inoculations can advantageously be made by your GP or gynecologist. It wil be time saving for you, as it allows us to start the fertility treatment sooner.
Tests required for the woman:
- FSH, LH and Estradiol on day 2-4 of your cycle (Follicle Stimulation Hormone, Luteinizing Hormone and Estradiol)
- AMH (Anti-Mülarian Hormon)
- TSH and anti-TPO (Thyroid Stimulationg Hormone and Thyroid peroxidase antibody test)
- Vitamin D
- HbA1C (glycated haemoglobin)
- Rubella antibody test
- Statutory tests, which according to the Danish health department must be analyzed at a certified laboratory according to the Danish Tissue Act:
- HIV (anti-HIV1+2)
- Hepatitis B surface Antigen (HBsAg)
- Hepatitis C Antibody (called (HCV-Ab or Anti-HCV)
- Hepatitis B c Antibody (called HBcAb or Anti-HBc)
- Grafting for Chlamydia and gonorrhea (must be negative)
- Smear max 3 years old (screening for cell changes in cervix)